TADABBUR-E-ULOOM-E-ISLAMIA RESEARCH JOURNAL
Qasim Town Street No 5,house No 4, Near Police line Bahawalpur
ISSN (E): 2790-8879 ISSN (P): 2790-8860
Reference No: TUIRJ/22/08 Date: 20-03-2022
Here are the necessary items i.e. scope, aims & objectives, editorial process, policies of “Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ).
Scope of Journal:
“Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ)is a bi-annual,double-blind peer-reviewed open access research journal. It is devoted to the publication of research in diverse fields of Islamic learning, literature, culture, and current issues in Islamic discourse and in the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). Research articles on Sunnah & Seerah of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) with special focus on social and cultural perspectives, Social and Ethical Issues, Contemporary challenges, and comparative religions are also considered for publication in instances where the editors find the material especially relevant to the Objectives of the Journal.
The journal accepts the submissions in three languages (Urdu, English and Arabic). If you are considering submitting an article to the Journal, please take a careful notice of the Journal's requirements about its scope and reference style etc.
Aims and Objectives:
Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ)aims:
- To encourage advance scholarly research on contemporary issues of modern era, in addition to the orthodox approach of research.
- To welcomes academic researchers to get their writings published in all domains of Seerah of TheProphet Muhammad (S.A.W).
- To delivers analytical reviews on contemporary books, legitimacy of Prophetic verdict and commentaries on various social issues.
- To publish articles after blind peer review process, which is carried out by leading specialists in Islamic & Religious Studies to enhance the research in Seerah Studies which has close associations with our society.
- To develop diversity, tolerance and fruitful scholarly discussions and researches. It also welcomes the scholars around the world to publish their worthy researches on our platform without any ethnic or religious discrimination.
Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ) follows a systematic review and publication policy. It follows double blind peer review policy. The article is sent to two reviewers who are the experts in their respective field to review the paper in the light of journal’s guidelines and features of a quality research paper. If the reviewers suggest any changes, the same suggestions are forwarded to the authors to ensure the quality of articles and after that, revised articles are accepted. Publication process is as follows:
- The submitted manuscript is acknowledged within 24 hours upon receipt.
- The manuscript/paper is sent to two reviewers without the name and affiliations of the author(s). The review process takes maximum two weeks.
- The review reports are collected from the reviewers and the executive editor sends the review reports to the authors including all terms and conditions of the publication.
- If the paper is accepted, the executive editor sends positive response to the authors. If the paper is accepted subject to modification, the executive editor will send the review reports to the authors including a formal request to modify the paper by seven days as per the suggestions of the reviewers. The executive author sends the modified paper to the same reviewers of the said paper to justify the modifications. If the paper fails to satisfy the reviewers, then the article is said to be finally rejected. The journal does not proceed with the said paper. However, in case of minor changes, the editorial board may consider the paper for further modifications.
- The accepted paper is processed for publication (soft copy) upon the successful completion of the journal’s terms and conditions. The acceptance letter is issued within five days after the acceptance of article.
- Proof Reading: Before publishing the processed article, the executive editor sends it to the author for final proof reading.
- The paper is published online first. The executive editor will notify the authors about online publication with necessary download link. The authors may request for any correction in published paper (in case of extremely important changes) within three days of online publication.
- The journal is published in print form within one week after the online publication.
- The executive editor will ask the authors of the published papers to send their correct and complete postal address (with proper ZIP Code and postal code) by three days after print publication.
- The executive editor will send the hard copy of the journal to the authors within one month after print publication.
Open Access Policy:
Journal is published through an open access journal system which allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other legal purpose. All current/previous issues and complete articles can be viewed or downloaded from PAKJIP’s website.
After the meeting of the Editorial Board, our copyright policy has been changed from 1st September 2021. Now the authors retain copyright under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license. However, the author has to sign a form agreeing to the publication of their article under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ) is licensed under a creative commons license
i.e. https://ojs.tadabburjournal.com/ Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). The authors retain copyright under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license. However, the author has to sign a form agreeing to the publication of their article under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ) strictly follows Plagiarism Policy as per guidelines of HEC. The Similarity Report on Turnitin should be below 17%. If the similarity Report of the submitted manuscript is more than 17% then it will be rejected or it can be left at the decision of the Editorial Board for the purposes of a conditional acceptance. The editorial board is very strict regarding plagiarism. The journal believes that taking the idea and work of others without giving them credit is unfair and dishonesty. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the authors to make sure that he/she has submitted an entirely original work and if he/she take some work of others then he/she must give due credit to the first author.
Facts and theories published in Tadabbur-e-Uloom-e-Islamia Research Journal (TUIRJ) by TADABBUR Research Center Bahawalpur, (Private Limited) (TRCB), demonstrate only the opinions of the respective authors. Authors are responsible for their text, citing of sources, the accuracy of references and bibliographies. The editor or editorial board cannot be held responsible for any lack or possible violations of third-party rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.